Jessica Koslow is the chef behind
It’s incredible to think that this highly acclaimed chef didn’t go to culinary school. In fact, pursuing a career in food didn’t hit her until her college years, when she found herself on a cranberry farm
Listen and Watch!
Can’t miss moments from the show
- Jessica shares a tip on how to get into Sqirl, even with the long line.
- She demystifies pickling and preserving (it’s not that scary!) Plus, here’s a link on how to pickle produce.
- Jessica shares ideas on how to use stems, aging fruit, and avocado pits in different recipes
- She explains why most chefs are really boring cooks at home.
- She shares awesome tips on how to keep leftovers interesting