Kathryn Kellogg is synonymous with going zero waste. She’s written a book about it, has an incredible following on her Instagram account, and doesn’t just talk the talk. She is a living example of how we all can live waste-free — yet
Kathryn joined us to talk about the common misconceptions about going waste-free and how you can inspire others in your life to live a little less wastefully.
Can’t miss moments from the show
- Why you need to know more about the products in your life beyond simple labels like BPA-free.
- Learn why going waste-free doesn’t have to be expensive or time-consuming.
- How can you be zero waste without alienating everyone in your life? Kathryn lets us in on her secrets.
- Hear some of the ways Kathryn reduces food waste in her home.
- Learn why Kathryn is actually glad that recycling in the US is at a breaking point